Patients & Visitors
Patient Focused Care
Grady Memorial Hospital patients have access to advanced technology and a healthcare plan
specifically designed for their successful treatment and recovery. From admission until
discharge and beyond, Grady Memorial Hospital's teammates focus on exceptional care, close to home.
Grady Memorial Hospital, Five Oaks Family Medical Clinic, Five Oaks Medical Group, Rush Springs Family Medical Clinic, and Tuttle Family Medical Clinic are pleased to announce our new Patient Portal
. This interactive web portal will empower patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to their health information and online communication with Clinic staff.
Five Oaks Medical Group Opportunities:
|Five Oaks (Tuttle) Clerk/Receptionist - PT (40)
- 20 hours per week, M-F, Days
PROVIDES MEDICAL OFFICE & SECRETARIAL SUPPORT FOR THE TUTTLE CLINIC. OFFICE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED, MEDICAL OFFICE EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED. POSITION REQUIRES DETAIL, MU...more
|Five Oaks (Peds) MA/LPN - PT (48)
- Clinical experience preferred. Must have LPN licensure. Organizational and public relations skills required. Must be able to work required schedule....more
|Five Oaks (Primary Care) - Medical Assistant - FT (80)
- Clinical Experience preferred. Organizational and public relations skills required....more
|Five Oaks - (PEDS) -Clerk/Receptionist FT (80)
- 80 HOUR, M-F, DAY POSITION
Clerical and organizational skills required. Meditech experience preferred. Good Public Relation skills required. ...more
|Five Oaks - MA (SB) "FLOAT"
- Clinical Experience preferred. Organizational and public relations skills required. This will be a "float" position that will cover all areas of the Five Oaks Clinic, Pediatrics, Primary Care, Express...more
|Five Oaks - Primary Care -Clerk/Receptionist- FT (80)
- Clerical and organizational skills required. Meditech experience preferred. Good public relation skills required. ...more
|Five Oaks Chiropractic MA/Clerk Receptionist FT
- Five Oaks Medical Group: Chiropractic
Medical Assistant/Clerk Receptionist
FT 80 (4-10 hour days, Tuesday through Friday)
Medical Assistant and Clerk Receptionist experience preferred.