1. If I am visiting a patient at GMH, may I spend the night with them?
This will depend on what the patient needs are. You may ask any staff member regarding this.
2. Where are vending machines located?
Vending machines are provided in the Emergency Department and are accessible 24/7. There are several other vending areas open during public hours: 2nd floor breezeway between Grady Memorial and Five Oaks and in the main lobby of GMH across from the Gift Shop (which also sells candy.)
3. Is there a lost and found area?
The Housekeeping Department at Grady Memorial handles all lost and found items. You may call them directly at (405) 779-2249 or ask any staff member.
4. May I smoke in the hospital?
There is no smoking on the premises of any GMH campus buildings or grounds. Vapes or electronic cigarettes are also prohibited.
5. How do I use the hospital telephones?
You can get an outside line, from a hospital phone, by dialing 8 prior to the phone number you are trying to reach. For any further assistance, dial 0 for the hospital operator.
6. Where is the hospital located?
View Larger Map
7.Is there a map of the hospital I can use?
8. Is there an ATM on the grounds?
There is an ATM located in the Emergency Department waiting room.
9. Are there RV Hookups available for use?
Yes. In this case, you would need to contact the Engineering Department at (405) 779-2146. There is a small fee involved.
10. Is there a pharmacy in the hospital?
There is NOT a general open to the public pharmacy located in the hospital. Pharmaceuticals are for internal hospital patients and staff only.