Guest Wireless Internet Access
Grady Memorial Hospital (GMH) is proud to offer its patients and visitors wireless internet
access. Users with wireless enabled devices, such as laptops, can now surf the web
throughout the hospital. All you need is a laptop or other wireless capable device that
supports current WiFi standards (802.11a/b/g/n).
- Most WiFi equipment should be compatible. However, the hospital cannot guarantee
compatibility of your equipment with the hospital's network.
- Wireless users are reminded that their transmissions are not as secure as those on a
wired network, and should take precautions not to disclose sensitive data, such as credit
card or bank account information.
- Printers are not available via our wireless connection.
- The IT staff is not available to assist with setting up wireless internet on your device, nor
are they available to troubleshoot any problems you may have.
- Wireless users assume sole responsibility for configuration, security, or content of their
particular device. The hospital assumes no liability in this regard.
- The hospital does not currently apply any filtering software to the public wireless
connection. It is up to the user's discretion and judgement to view content appropriately
while inside the hospital.
Contact Hospital Information Services department at x2106 to get your username and
password. If it's after 5:00pm or on a weekend, please page the in-house nursing
Use the following steps to connect to the Grady Memorial Hospital wireless network:
1. Right click on Wireless Network Connection icon and click View Available Wireless
2. Click on the "GradyGuest" network and click "Connect".
3. After it is connected, click on Internet Explorer to open the web browser and you will
then be prompted for username and password.
Alternatively, you can also follow these steps:
1. Right click on My Network Places and from the drop down menu that appears,
select "Properties". From here, you can right click on Wireless Network Connection
and follow the steps outlined above.
All users of the GMH Wireless Network are expected to use this resource in a responsible
and courteous manner. Any use of the hospital's internet connection for illegal,
inappropriate or obscene purposes or in support of such activities is prohibited. Users
must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including copyright and
licensing agreements. Grady Memorial Hospital considers use of its public WiFi access
to constitute acceptance of its policies, guidelines and regulations and reserves the right
to take appropriate action to ensure compliance. Any violation of the policies, guidelines
and regulations may result in suspension or loss of privilege to use the hospital's
wireless internet access. Any illegal activity will be subject to prosecution by the
Grady Memorial Hospital / 2220 Iowa Ave. / Chickasha, OK 73018 / (405) 224 - 2300
Contact Webmaster / Copyright © 2009 Grady Memorial Hospital / All rights reserved.